'He is indeed the best of animals,' replied Rat, 'So simple, so good-natured, and so affectionate. Perhaps he's not very clever - we can't all be geniuses, and it may be that he is both boastful and conceited. But he has got some great qualities, has Toady.'

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Frog Fiction 2 !!!!

* If you want too see part one, scroll down untill you see Frog Fiction!!!! or use the link below. *
link to part one:  frog-fiction part one  
 
Hello, My name is Kaeru and I am a frog. Before I tell you the rest of the story, I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I am three years old, so that means about half of my life is over. I am a male green frog and I live in a swamp. It is very warm during the summers here, and that's when my story takes place...
 
 

... As I was thinking about my children (who had just hatched from their eggs) I heard a loud rumbling noise and the croaking of some animal I had never heard before, But they were LOUD.  I panicked. I hopped away as fast as I could. When I looked up, I realized the thing that was making a loud rumbling noise was shiny and grey. It was huge. It was swimming on the water at an unbeliveable speed and there were two other smaller(but still big)creatures on top of it. They were the croaking creatures. they were making noises that were wavy and loud and low and high all at the same time. They were tall and were very colorfull, except for their faces. Their faces were pale and flat and they had tiny eyes and mouths. they had some sort of bump between their mouth and eyes.  Suddenly the big grey creature stopped. The colorfull, pale-faced creatures were standing at the edge of the shiny, grey thing and they were holding sticks with strings going down into the water. One of them jerked the string up and it had a fish on it! it took the fish off and put the string back into the water again! I didn't want to abandon my children yet, but I didn't want to be eaten by the three large creatures either, so I left, at top speed!
I had to find a new home. I decided To make a home at a nice lake a little bit away. I was exhausted from all of the excitement, so I took a nap. When I woke up, the storm had stopped, and I couldn't hear the strange creatures anymore. I decided to check On my kids again. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep, But was sure it hadn't been long. I tried finding them, but I had forgotten where my old pond was. I was starting to get hungry, so I stopped for a snack. I wited for a bug to pass by and, CHOMP! I wasn't hungry anymore, but i was wondering what what was going to happen with the rest of my life. It was starting to get really hectic, and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment