'He is indeed the best of animals,' replied Rat, 'So simple, so good-natured, and so affectionate. Perhaps he's not very clever - we can't all be geniuses, and it may be that he is both boastful and conceited. But he has got some great qualities, has Toady.'

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frog Fiction 3 !!!!

 to see frog fiction part 1: frog fiction part one

 to see frog fiction part 2: frog fiction part 2



Hello, My name is Kaeru and I am a frog. Before I tell you the rest of the story, I want to tell you a little bit about myself. I am three years old, so that means about half of my life is over. I am a male green frog and I live in a swamp. It is very warm during the summers here, and that's when my story takes place...



... I tried searching for my pond again. I wanted to see my kids one last time before I left them, probably forever! On my way I saw the huge loud creatures again, and this time, they had nets! They came twoards me and I jumped into the water. The 2 smaller creatures got out of the larger one with the nets I waited for them to leave. It got really quiet so I lifted my head out of the water.Slam! They almost caught me! I started to hop away, and then they DID catch me! they picked me up. What were they doing?!? they were going to eat me! I knew it! Suddenly they put me down with another frog. I tried to hop away but, BONK! there was an invisable wall!! I asked the other frog," where am I? what will they do to me??? AHHHHH!!!!". "calm down!", said the other frog. "they're just taking you to school. I just got released. calm down already!" "What in the world is a SCHOOL?" Before the other frog could reply, he was picked up and tossed back in to the water, WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO ME??????


No comments:

Post a Comment